Hi, im looking to rent my top floor (3rd floor) flat overlooking Edinburgh's 'Main Point'.
QR Code Link to This Post
I did it up to a really high standard and lived in it for 5 years. We recently moved out due to a having a baby. I'd really like to find people who would look after this flat and kept as new as possible (no scratches on floor, careful with some bespoke elements of the flat, etc). Tenants will need some references to give me confidence. 6 month contract minimum. Please only ask if you think you fit the bill as im only going to rent to someone I can trust. Thanks!
- Fully Furnished, South facing super light.
- Main bedroom, super-king sized bed, walk in storage, secondary glazing (no noise!)
- Second bedroom (there is now a double bed in there, will update photo soon)
- Kitchen with all appliances, new efficient boiler, LED lights throughout, sun tunnel in corridor
- Livingroom with big sofa, integrated speakers, TV, exercise bike (no Piano, corner
chair, plants - as in photo)
- Good neighbours, cleaned stairwell, amazing views, drying green with Castle views
Council tax approx £110 per month, 100meg Virgin media is currently set up at £30pcm. Gas and Electricity bills combined were approx £50pcm. Rent is £1100. £500 Deposit.
Move in date middle of this month (January 2019) ideally. Only good tenants please!