compensation: A competitive salary, £8.50 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
SANDEMANs NEW Europe is a young, dynamic, international tourism company which promotes walking tours in 20 cities across Europe, Israel and the USA. We are committed to ensuring that everyone, regardless of their budget, is able to discover the beauty and rich history of an ever- increasing number of cities across the world. We promote exceptional walking tours that exceed and redefine the industry standard.
Every day, guides partnered with us show over 3000 people across 12 countries what the cities they call home have to offer. We have changed the way city tours and information resources are organised, and are proudly setting a higher quality expectation in the market. We see tourism as more than travel; by making walking tours accessible to more people we hope to bring wider cultural understanding and mutual appreciation across the planet.
We are currently seeking a Tour Supervisor to join our operations team in Edinburgh.
This position is one of the key roles in the company. Tour Supervisors are the first point of contact for our guides' customers and play an essential part in the running of daily operations. Working as a TS involves working outdoors, coordinating the start of our daily walking tours, interacting with travellers from around the world and working closely with guides to ensure the smooth organization of the daily tours offered in the city.
Ideally, candidates should have customer service experience before applying, however for the right person with the right attitude and drive this can be the perfect foot in the door to a career in tourism management.
- A full-time position, 30-35 hours per week. Schedule depending on the week but flexible! You will be working during different shifts, either morning or afternoons (9.15 am to 3 pm or 5.45 pm to 9 pm). Sometimes you would be required to work one full day from 9.15 to 17.15.
- A competitive salary, £8.50 per hour
- The opportunity to work in a very international and communicative environment and develop your career within the company.
- You must live in Edinburgh
- You must speak both Spanish & English fluently
- Be organized, and efficient and able to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Have computer literacy, especially Excel
- Be eligible to work in the EU
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers